Sunday, March 29, 2009

HEADED HOME!!!!

Hello Blogworld!!! It's been a while since I've updated... We were at my aunt's in Jacksonville and they don't have wireless internet so I couldn't get connected to update you on the happenings of my vacation!!!! This is just going to be a brief blog, we are sitting in the airport in Jacksonville and getting ready to board our plane to head home!!!!
This is Crocky... He's the alligator that lives in the retention pound behind my aunt Elaine's house. This picture was litteraly taken from her backyard with my not so great little camera!!! He is HUGE!!!! Every morning we would get up and look for Crocky... and every morning he was there!!! He'd basically stay in this same spot all day and sunbathe. I guess he never ate!!!

This is the Cobra towl that was waiting on my bed for me at Elaine's. She always makes these when people come to visit... I thought he was sooo cute!!!

This is Elaine and Mike's pool in thier back yard!!!! It's closed in by a screen to keep Crocky out!!


And who can go to Florida without getting a picture of a beautiful palm tree??? This is in Elaine and Mike's back yard!!! I LOVE FLORIDA!!!!!
We had a wonderful time, but I'm kind of excited to go home, I'm missing Brian!!!!
Well thats all for now, stay tuned for a much more indepth blog in the next few days, I've got all kinds of pictures I am going to post of Disney, the beach, and St. Augustine!!!!








No comments:


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!