Sunday, March 15, 2009

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

Okay... so here goes my weekly update for blog world...

This week flew by it seems!!!! I went by Megan's this week and took her lunch from Cheddar's... Its one of our favorite places to eat lunch. We usually switch off between Cheddar's and Olive Garden!!! But since Megan is 9 months pregnant and pretty much miserable I figured I'd just take lunch to her rather than taking her to lunch.

We talked for a while and she helped me bring my blog to the 21st century!!!! I now have music and a tracker.... so I know how many people view my blog and all that good stuff.... So if ya visit... leave me a comment!!!! I'd love to know what you think!!!

When I was there her Doctor called and she had to go in that day. They scheduled her to be induced at 6:3o TOMORROW morning!!!! Yay... I can't wait to be an aunt.... and Brian is just as excited to be an uncle (sort of)

Saturday was super busy!!!! We went to Greensburg for a cookout for Brian's friend Pat. He's in the military and was home on leave. It turns our Pat had just proposed to his girlfriend (now fiance) Blair that morning!!!! Congratulations Pat and Blair!!!! Maggie went with us and made some new friends. Maggie and Pat's neice were "digging for treasure" in Pat's parents yard!!! Talk about a mess!!!

Then we had to go from Greensburg, Indiana (about 1 1/2 hours away) to Clarksville for my mom's birthday dinner. We left about 45 minutes before we were supposed to be in Clarksville. Needless to say.... we were late!!! We went to Kansai the Japanese steak house. If you've never been there, they have some of the best Sushi chefs around!!!! There were 15 of us there for Mom's birthday and we had a blast!!!! Maggie loved it when the hibachi chef cooked infront of us, and she at ALL her shrimp. Then she took some of our chopsticks and put them in her hair like a Chinese lady!!!! It was so cute, and I have pictures but I'll post them later!!!

Today we woke up to Matt having fixed breakfast for us!!! Thanks Matt, you're the best roomate/land lord ever!!! ha ha!!! Then we took Maggie to her mom. Later after everyone else in the world woke up we went 4wheeling in New Washington on a friend of Brian's land. They have trails cut back through the woods. There were some nasty steep hills and jumps.... It was a blast. But I'm absolutely wore out!!!

Brian, Ryan and I picked up a pizza and now we're watching Role Models!!!! Apparently its halarious. So on that note, I'm out!!!!

Stay tuned tomorrow for stories from the waiting room of the hospital when little Lincoln is born!!! Good luck Megan!!! I love you!!!

Peace!!!

No comments:


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!