Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sorry for the Delay!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! Its been far too long!!!!!

I haven't posted my vacation pictures yet and its not happening tonight because I'm on Brian's computer and my fabulous pictures aren't on his computer!!!!

What's new for me???

My little sister Emily has mono. That means she is out of EVERY sport under the sun for 4 weeks minimum and more than likely it'll be 6 weeks. That means no basketball (she's on a select team out of Bedford) and no track. The most important thing that she's worried about is that she isn't going to follow in her big sis's footsteps and get the "Athlete of the Year" award at 8th grade graduation. Poor girl, she had a great shot at breaking the 400 meter record at the middle school this year, and now thats out too. Keep her in your thoughts that she has a speedy recovery!!!

I've started going to the gym regularly and so has Brian!!! We're going to be bathing suit ready for this summer... River, here we come!!!! Now we just have to get Brian's boat ready before the river is ready for us to be on it!!!!

Little Lincoln.... I haven't seen him in over a week (I know Im an awful friend) but I am going to see him SOON!!!! I already know he is getting SO BIG!!!!

I am currently looking for a new job. I'd like something FULL TIME with BENEFITS (wouldn't everyone???) so if any of you bloggers know of anything, let me know!!!!

Today Brian and I cleaned my car... well on the inside!!!! We're doing the outside tomorrow. It looks like brand new now... Brian is so good to me!!!

That's all I've got for now... yea my life isn't super exciting.... I know... but it is what it is and I love every minute of it!!!!! Have a good one blog world!!!!

Peace!!!

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

It's about stinkin time! ;)

1. I can't wait to see your vacation pictures!

2. Tell Emily I hope she feels better ... I will be praying for her.

3. You are NOT an awful friend! You are wonderful!

Wonderful World of Audrey said...

awww... meggie.. i love you!!!! :)


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!