Monday, March 9, 2009

Its been a while since I've updated blog world on the life of Audrey. So here it goes!!!

Friday we went to Tuscaloosa Alabama to pick up a truck for Matt. His has been breaking down extremely frequently for like well... every since I've known him, so he finally decided it was time to get a new one that actually worked. He asked Brian to go with him so Brian could drive Matt's regular back home, and ofcourse Brian and I are a package deal so I went too!!!


My aunt lives in Tuscaloosa, so Brian, Matt, Paige and I stayed the night there Friday night and got up early Sunday morning and drove home- with the new truck. The truck was nice except for the god awful picture on the back window!!!


We have Maggie tonight. She actually just went down to bed. I swear, all you have to do is pop a kiddy cartoon in the dvd player and the kid goes to bed and passes out. When I was 5 my parents were reading me 5 books, rubbing my back... anything they could think of to get me to go to bed.


We went to Brian's mom's for a little bit today and he washed one of the busses. Of course Maggie had to help. It was so cute... the long handled brush probably weighed as much as her... but she was trying so hard.





Shes scrubbin so hard!!!





It's about to knock her over...



Maggie and Brian.... how cute are they???



After they were both basically soaking wet and filthy dirty, we went back to Brian's. I made spagetti... They both claimed it was amazing.... What sweethearts!!!


Last weekend I'd told Maggie that we'd make cupcakes. Then we ran out of time, so it never got done.... well tonight was the night for cupcakes!!!


Maggie with the cupcakes that are ready to go in the oven.




Licking the beaters!!!!

Decorating the cupcakes with pink, and princess sprinkles!!!!




The chef and her finished product!!!



This was mine.... it was soooo good!!!!















1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Spaghetti and cupcakes with sprinkles ... who's the little ms. susie homemaker, now?! I'm very impressed :)

I love the pictures too! Love ya


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!