Friday, March 20, 2009

Here's to a great weekend!!!!

Just droppin in for another update on "The Wonderful WOrld of Audrey".


Brian and Matt are currently pulling the transmission out of a truck and I am patiently waiting for them to GET DONE so we can eat some lunch!!!! However I've learned that quick is not in Brian and Matt's vocabulary, so I may be waiting a while!!!


I've got tons of family in this week and we all went out to eat last night at Buckhead's. It was only the 2nd exposure to a HUGE group of my family Brian has experienced! This could turn a lot of people off... My family is crazy!!! They tend to be a little loud, the throw paper wads in the middle of dinner, and it's not uncommon to see a glass of beer sitting infront of one or more of my uncles. Lucky for me... Brian loved them, and they loved him. (Ofcourse why wouldn't they???)


Yesterday was my mom's birthday, thats kind of another reason for out dinner outing. Brian was so sweet, he went and bought her a card and everything. Then on the way to dinner it fell on to his floorboard and he couldn't find it when he got to Buckhead's!!! Bless his heart. Then on the way home he found it!!!! So Mom, you'll be gettin a belated birthday card!!!

An update for those of you who also follow Megan's blog. Her and Lincoln are home and doing great.... Megan is adjusting to motherhood amazingly (who'd be surprised at that??) Keep them in your thoughts and prayers!!!


A quick shout out before I eat some lunch, GO CARDS!!!! Even though I'll be working tonight during the game, the girl I work with and I are bringing a TV and incase that won't work, a radio so we'll be cheerin them on!!!!!


Dinner tonight at Mamaw and Papaw's. Im sure Papaw will con Brian into helping him put some part on the T-Bird, and bribe him with a trip through the woods in the Jeep.... Thats what we call cheap help!!!!

The boys are finally ready to eat lunch!!! Can't keep them waiting!!!!
Peace!!!

No comments:


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!