Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WE HAVE A BABY!!!!!

Well... WE don't have a baby, but Megan and Chris do!!!! Lincoln Michael Birke!!! He was born this morning at 4:11 am after 22 hours of agonizing labor. He was 9 pounds 3 ounces and 22 inches long. Basically Megan popped out a toddler... He was actually walking himself down the hallways of the hospital!!! Okay, maybe I'm exagerating a little, but what I'm getting at is that he was a big boy!!! And most definately the cutest baby in the world!!!!

I got to the hospital around 11:00am yesterday. It was a long day!!!! Brian came in the evening because he had a lot of stuff to do, but he still didn't miss much!!!! By about midnight all of us were so tired we were delerious. We were laughing at things that weren't even funny!!! When he was finally born everyone was so relieved that both baby Lincoln and mommy Megan were healthy and okay!!!








Megan and Baby Lincoln today when I went to the hospital to see them.




The proud dad and Baby!!!!





This is Megan's cousin Johnny sleepin with his mom's jacket over his head. He'd been sleeping laying down and changed positions to sitting up without even waking up!!!





Mike and Carl sitting in the hallway waiting for Lincoln to come.




Josh (Megan's brother) passed out in the hallway.



Kelsey passed out in the waiting room. She was so tired!!!



Poor Brian. Snoring in the waiting room. He was such a trooper hanging out with me until the wee hours of the morning!!!


Im putting the pictures on here of Maggie and Brian at Kansai that I promised Sunday!!!

Maggie can use chopsticks!!!!



Eating her rice and shrimp!!!



Maggie and Brian. She wanted to put those chopsticks in her hair!!!
Have a good one blog world!!!!
Peace!!!

3 comments:

Laura Caruso said...

He is sooo cute! I hope I get a chance to meet him while I am in town this weekend!

Leigh Ann said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful occasion with our family. Megan could not ask for a better friend........love ya

Hers and His said...

Oh my goodness ... I am so glad you took these pictures of you all in waiting! Chris and I are still laughing at the picture of Josh.


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!