Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Saturday!!!!

Wow.... long day!!!! Brian and I went to Bloomington with my family to watch Emily's tournament!!! They won 1 game and lost the other!!! Considering it was their first tournament together as a team we thought that was pretty good!!! My sister is pretty much a BAD@$$!!!! Ill have pictures on here tomorrow!!!

Now we are sitting here with Matt and Caitlin around the dining room table playing cards!!! I took a quick break to update blog world!!!!'

Megan.... I love your new pics and I can't wait to come by Monday so I'll have more to post!!

I've realized today why I love Brian so much!!! Who else that hates sports would HAPPILY spend the entire day with me in a gym watching my little sister and a bunch of girls he's never even heard of play basketball and love every minute of it??? No one but Brian!!! :)

You guys have a great night!!! More pics for updates tomorrow!!
Peace!!!

No comments:


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!