Monday, April 20, 2009

Livin' the Dream

We dyed Easter eggs a few days before Easter. Maggie wrote my name on this one before she dyed it!!!
This was my pretty egg!!!!!
I made this one for Brian!!!!! He ate it!!!
Here are a dozen of our masterpieces!!!!
Maggie dying the eggs...
A new picture of me and Brian... I love this one!!!
Maggie in her Easter outfit before church!!! She looked so cute!!!!!

Well lets see... whats been goin on in the Wonderful World of Audrey....

Right now I'm watching Scarred with Brian and Kayla.... Everytime they show an injury I think Brian is going to puke!!!

Emily is feeling better. She played in a tournament this past weekend and has been going to practice, looks like she's kicked Mono. Brian and I have both been sick. He's a good sick person, Im not!!!! Apparently I whine when I'm sick... alot. So I'm a pansy!!!!

I've found a potential job. I'll tell ya more about that if I get it. Brian starts his new job a week from today. We're both really excited. Working for the railroad is a good job, but it doesn't provide a desirable lifestyle. Now Brian will have a set schedule and will not have to work nights or weekends!!!! That means we get to spend the summer on the river!!!!!

Summer is almost here and I can't wait for it to get warm!!!!!! I love having a sunburn, bleached out hair, and sweating like crazy!!!!!

Well Im out for now!!!

Peace!!!!

2 comments:

Hers and His said...

Dyeing eggs is so much fun. We did that last year and we were going to do it again this year, but things got kind of busy ... having a baby and all :)

I love the picture of you guys. Come visit me and Lincoln as soon as you're not a sickie. Get better soon!

Love you! <3

Tracey said...

Cute pic of you and Brian! And, what a wonderful Easter egg dyer you are! :)


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!