Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vacation Pics are Finally Up!!!!!

Here are the vacation pictures I have been promising for weeks now. I still don't have this blog thing quite figured so my pictures are on here chronologically backwards!!!! I think it will be okay though!!!Here is Maggie. Her and Brian came and picked me up from the airport!!!! She is wearing the Minnie Mouse hat and holding the stuffed animal that we got her at Disney world. I think she liked them!!!


Here are Me, Emily and Mom on "the cedar chest". This chest is in my aunt's house and everyone that comes to visit has to get their picture taken on it before they leave. We actually have pictures of my Great-great grandparents sitting on this chest as well as quite a few of my relatives and ancestors!!!
Here I am standing by a shrimp boat at the harbor near the sea food market we ate at. I was trying so hard to find a shrimp boat captain (like Forest Gump) to take my picture with, but I didn't have any luck, so I settled for a shrimp boat!!!
Here are Emily and I on the train tour of St. Augustine.
I was chosen as an extra in an Indiana Jones show at Disney. There I am 2nd from the left. I was a middle eastern townswoman, at this point we were supposed to be acting like we were walking on coals. They offered me a permanent position in the show but I opted to come back to Charlestown Indiana and lead a normal life... haha... kidding, but it was a lot of fun!!!


Here I am just after I was chosen to be an extra. This is before we went to "wardrobe"... obviously!!!


Me and Emily in the parking lot at Disney World!!! The beginning of the fun!!!!!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

You are hilarious...the Indiana Jones extra thing and looking for a Forest Gump guy...only you. :)Love the pics and love you too!


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!