Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Best Friend

Im sitting here talking on the phone to my very best friend of all time. The one who inspired me to start this crazy blog thing.... Megan...She is having a baby... soon, real soon!!! Shes due exactly 2 weeks from now, but personally I think little baby Lincoln is coming tomorrow... sorry Chris!!! I can not wait to be an Aunt.. that little critter is gonna be spoiled rotten!!!!



Im watchin Bethoveen with Maggie right now..... she just got a new change purse and some extra change that mom found laying around, so shes making a "driver's liscense" to put in it....



I have class in half an hour.... so Im jumpin off here and off the phone with Meggie... who I've decided has to be the greatest friend ever... and I just learned she is also the greatest wife ever... I hope I'll be as wonderful as her some day!!!!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

You're so sweet! I know you are going to be an awesome wifey someday!


Brian and Me on my birthday!!!